Why Do FM Companies Choose TenderBoard?
Manage Large Tenders Easily
Reduce manual effort for your tender submissions. Break large tenders into individual RFQs on TenderBoard to source for subcontractors, then easily roll up costs into your tender proposal for submission.
Streamlined RFQ Processes
Digitalise your Source-to-Pay process and remove manual tracking and data entry with approval workflow automation. Configure forms and evaluation processes (e.g. PQM / Price Quality Matrix) for efficient supplier sourcing and selection.
Efficient Supplier Management
Manage and maintain strong supplier relationships on the platform. Allow suppliers to collaborate with your organisation directly on the platform, and give your users access to up-to-date supplier information.
Remove manual, error-prone data entry and automate data transfer between TenderBoard and your other systems for better, more efficient business operations. Seamlessly integrate ERP or accounting platforms for bi-directional data transfer, and choose when, where and how data is being pushed to and from platforms.
TenderBoard’s Procurement system helps facilities management (IFM) companies and property managers digitalise and automate your procurement workflows and supplier management. It offers features such as Sourcing, RFQ Management, Vendor Portal and Budget management to increase your team’s productivity. And the system can be integrated with ERP or accounting systems to centralise your procurement activities, improve seamless transfer of data, and enhance corporate governance.
TenderBoard eProcurement Solution for IFM Companies
- Source for suppliers that align with company goals, and award RFQs and tenders directly on the system.
- Allow staff to raise purchase requests and gather quotations for evaluation
- Automate approval routing (if any) for supplier evaluation and award
- Manage your suppliers centrally and consistently, including your Approved Vendor List and Vendor Blacklist.
- Customise the supplier profiles and forms to collect data, including vendor creation forms and pre-qualification forms.
- Send the online supplier forms automatically and route for internal approvals in a single system.
- Collaborate and communicate with your suppliers directly on the platform so all information is tracked and stored in one place.
- Allow suppliers to self-help by giving them access to managing forms and POs, and submitting proposals, qualifications and invoices.
- Reduce friction with supplier onboarding by allowing them to submit or download documents without having to create an account on the platform.
- Create multiple RFQs from a single Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
- Track supplier proposal submission and qualifications for each item individually
- Automate consolidation and transfer of information from supplier submissions to the BOQ
Automated Bid Scoring & Evaluation
- Input your requirements and automate quantitative bid scoring
- Automatically route evaluation forms to evaluators for quicker, more efficient evaluation
- Automated consolidation of evaluation with reports and summary statements provided
- Automated approval routing for supplier award
Discover Our Resources for the IFM Industry
If you are still hesitating, learn more about how other Facilities Management firms are leveraging TenderBoard to achieve automated and paper-less procurement management.
What They Say About Us
Sree Narayana Mission (Singapore)