Procuring Landscaping Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
Singapore is often described as a Garden City due to lush greenery found everywhere. Your company might also have a garden area or other outdoor decorations too, in which case you would need to hire a landscaping company for maintenance.
However, before you even start searching for a Landscaping Company, it’s important to know what to ask for and what to consider when you are sourcing for landscaping services. This ensures you obtain the right kind of support to meet your needs, rather than simply accepting what the vendors propose.
How to find landscaping companies in Singapore
There are about 300 landscaping companies registered with the National Parks Board’s Landscape Company Register. If you were to ask for a proposal for landscaping from them, you could well get 300 different proposals.
Thus, we encourage companies to know what they need before seeking quotations as this ensures you pay for only what you need, and it also allows you to obtain quotations that you can fairly compare since they are for the same set of requirements.
Considerations for landscaping contracts
What exactly should your landscaping scope of work include? Some of the most important items to include are:
- Manpower and working hour requirements
- Lawn and Plant Maintenance
- Landscaping Supplies and Tools
- New plantings
- Irrigation system maintenance
- Clearing of trash
- Attire and Appearance
Some other considerations that you should also think about are:
- Contract Duration
- Reporting Requirements
- Track Record
- Site Survey
- Validity of Proposal
- Payment Terms
To help you understand these considerations in greater detail, we have prepared an article, “LANDSCAPING CONTRACTS – KEY CONSIDERATIONS”, for you that you can download here.
Bear in mind that in general, the more you require of the company, the higher the price would go.
Are you looking for a landscaping company? TenderBoard’s marketplace platform can manage this sourcing for you to ensure that you get the best deals with reputable companies competing for your business, while making sure that you do not miss out on any details!
- Do you participate in a lot of Tenders? A Best Practices Guide
- Will you benefit from an e-Procurement system?
- Why eProcurement Matters
- Procuring Landscaping Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Security Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Cleaning Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring IT Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Air-Con Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)