Procuring Cleaning Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
Every organization or business that has an office requires general cleaning services and most look towards outsourcing to upkeep their premises. Before procuring a cleaning service contract for your organization or business, it pays to know what to ask for and what to consider when you are sourcing for cleaning services. There are even NEA regulations that service buyers must abide by. Read on!
Cleaning Services in Singapore
There are about 1200 NEA-licensed cleaning services companies in Singapore. If you were to ask for a proposal from them, you would most likely get widely differing proposals. In general, we encourage companies to know what they need before seeking quotations as this ensures you pay for only what you need, and it also allows you to obtain quotations that you can fairly compare since they are for the same set of requirements.
Considerations for general cleaning services
Some key points that you should think about when looking for cleaning services:
- Locales and Operating Hours
- Scope of Work
- Attire and Appearance
- Track Record
- Contract Period, with Optional Extensions
- Site Survey
- Validity of Proposal
- Liquidated Damages
To help you understand these considerations in greater detail, we have prepared a document, “CLEANING SERVICES CONTRACT - SPECIFICATIONS CONSIDERATIONS” for you that you can download below.
Bear in mind that in general, the more you require of the company, the higher the price would go.
If you’re looking for general cleaning services today, TenderBoard’s marketplace platform can manage this sourcing for you to ensure that you cover the bases as well as get the best deals with reputable companies competing for your business.
- Do you participate in a lot of Tenders? A Best Practices Guide
- Will you benefit from an e-Procurement system?
- Why eProcurement Matters
- Procuring Landscaping Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Security Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Cleaning Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring IT Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)
- Procuring Air-Con Services in Singapore (A B2B Procurement Guide)